Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Apartments

Here are the two homes that we have lived in for the last couple of weeks. The first is called the Pink Hostel and is pretty little compared to the second. The second apartment is where we will be staying for the next three months. We live above an internet cafe on the third floor. Our balcony looks out on three different streets. That's great except when there is a funeral party going on (yes that's right, a funeral party) and there is loud music playing all over the place! Last night we had such loud music that we couldn't really sleep and our beds were vibrating although the music was about a block away. Anyway, our new house is a lot bigger. We are missing our consistent flow of water and A/C from the Pink Hostel! Our showers were a little bit incomplete this morning!


(We are having trouble downloading the videos, but we will try later.)

3 comments:

  1. You used to have the Pink Hostel on your blog--it disappeared I think! I can be patient to see your new place! Sorry about the computer fits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha, I finally found a spot that would let me post. I just found out about your blog from Uncle David, would you believe? Where are your parents? Trying to keep you a secret. Your blog is awesome. So glad I could read the older posts. The pictures are great. Gpa and I have really enjoyed reading your daily texts. I can't believe the pictures and the videos of Accra. I was going to ask if your teaching whites or blacks and now I can see who you are teaching. I am impressed with your abilities to express yourselves. I just love everything about you both! Amelia is my favorite grandchild but that is a secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come this won't let me correct my mistakes?

    ReplyDelete