Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Football Game

Prince took us to another soccer game. It was fun but the best part was all the cute kids we met.
Our adorable new friend, Howa. Kristen taught her a game and she picked it up immediately. She is a smart little girl. I kind of wanted to steal her, but I guess that would be wrong.


Prince brought some of his friends to the game too. As you can see, they are very friendly. The one next to me is David, the other is Wisdom. Seriously, that is his name.


We would write more about the game, but we were too distracted with the kids. I think Eleven Wise lost this week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love it when you ladies update your blog!

    Looks like you had a blast! I love that picture of the two of you, with the game in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture at the top, where Kristen is about to smack the little girl. Not because she is about to smack the girl, but because it reminds me of the time Kristen smacked me. Come to think of it, Amelia has smacked me too. Maybe I don't like the picture after all. Also, I don't miss you two as much as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't little kids the best? It's always a highlight of international trips!

    ReplyDelete